DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bird down but hopefully not out

Arce101

Reactions
Crashed today but really need advice on if I should send to dji I still should be under warranty with dji only had it for 2 months

Crashed today but really need advice on if I should send to dji I still should be under warranty with dji only had it for 2 months
Warranty coverage is only for manufacturing defects and it will take the logs to figure out if that is the case. That is what DJI will ask for to determine cause.

If you are asking about Care Refresh coverage for a pilot error crash, all they need is the wreck and your co-pay.

More details including pictures might allow @Thunderdrones to give an estimated cost of repair.

Reactions: Former Member
Warranty coverage is only for manufacturing defects and it will take the logs to figure out if that is the case. That is what DJI will ask for to determine cause.

If you are asking about Care Refresh coverage for a pilot error crash, all they need is the wreck and your co-pay.

More details including pictures might allow @Thunderdrones to give an estimated cost of repair.

Lat I heard, I think he is putting it in some rice for a few days.

Yea not sure if that’s gonna work dji said if something messed up drying it out won’t work you think there just bs me to get money wat do you think

Last flight I had with my bird I’m gonna miss her?guess it will teach me to make smarter decisions on when to fly I know foggy days aren’t very good days to fly now

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661