DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bits & Bobs...

Badgersurfer

Reactions
First thing to say is I absolutely love my new CS Ultra. Thanks again to those good buddies for the heads up. So today I had a couple of things I couldn't find. The first is that I am using Dji Go4 v***-16 and I am wondering if there is any way to view the battery status of the controller. I ask because it is very difficult to see in bright sunlight. The other thing I cannot find is to do with the Panoramic modes. I have shot loads of panoramics and HDRs but I watched a video where a chap went into editor and it automatically stitched them together. I cannot find this on the CS... It is not a major deal as I have Autopano Pro and Photomatix Pro. Its just that it would be nice do it all on the CS so that you could view them when you were taking them. BUT maybe I am missing something... Haha I just sussed it out after I posted this as regards the Panoramas.. I remember the guy used the play button when connected and bingo there it all was.
I still cannot find how/if I can find the controller battery status of my MPP controller on the CS?

Last edited:
You can't see the RC battery status on DJI Go 4 , only the AC.

You should be able to see it on the RC screen itself

I always make sure the RC is fully charged before each flying session

Reactions: Badgersurfer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan