DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Friday, Best Buy, what’s the deal?

Buy used, plenty of people who buy DJI UAS on a whim and tire of it quickly. You can get some phenomenal deals if you're ok with used.

Buy used, plenty of people who buy DJI UAS on a whim and tire of it quickly. You can get some phenomenal deals if you're ok with used.
Thanks Chris, in my case this is being used for business purposes so it makes sense in this case to purchase new. I do appreciate your advice though, blue skies.

What is the return policy for the DJIDroneService website?
Here’s my current situation. Killed my first drone, I want a new one. I want to take advantage of the sale price BUT I’m not sure if the wife is buying me another one for Christmas. I want to ask, but don’t want to because she loves the giving aspect of Christmas more than anything and I don’t want to take that away from her. If I buy this, and she happens to buy one too, would I be able to return it?

Here’s my current situation. Killed my first drone, I want a new one. I want to take advantage of the sale price BUT I’m not sure if the wife is buying me another one for Christmas. I want to ask, but don’t want to because she loves the giving aspect of Christmas more than anything and I don’t want to take that away from her. If I buy this, and she happens to buy one too, would I be able to return it?
DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop
I know he keeps an eye out for post on this forum, but to be safe might wast to reach out directly via his website. If you done mind me asking, what happened with your last drone?
Blue skies from SoCal.

This...

• Sad
Reactions: Skyflyer129
Returns accepted up until February 1st
However if activated there will be a fee being we can no longer sell As new

Hello folks, I went by my local Bedt Buy today and I asked the customer service representative would Best Buy price match the deals that Dji are doing on their drones(especially the Mavic 2pro with smart controller). I was told that they don’t do holiday price matching. So my question to this fine outstanding group is...Buy direct from DJI or another online retailer(which one would you suggest)?
Best Buy will want a restocking fee of 15% even if you want to return it if it is defective and not even your fault.....I recently made a purchase there and tried to return it. I have searched for best prices on a MM to supplement my recent purchase of a Mavic Air......The local store has a great price for what I want; however, if you go to Adorama and make a price comparison, I think you will find that there is more value to your
Hello folks, I went by my local Bedt Buy today and I asked the customer service representative would Best Buy price match the deals that Dji are doing on their drones(especially the Mavic 2pro with smart controller). I was told that they don’t do holiday price matching. So my question to this fine outstanding group is...Buy direct from DJI or another online retailer(which one would you suggest)?
More value to your purchase and free mailing and no tax if out of state.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman