DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black screen on tablet but fully working on phone

swat9uk

Reactions
Hi all,strange one this I was given a tablet for Xmas thought cool even tho don't use them but would be ideal for the mavic
When I linked it up I'm getting a black screen,see options HUD map but no picture, switch to my Samsung s6 works perfect so its not the camera ,looks like the tablet has 3 cores CPU with 3gb memory its not a branded one its some kind of s10 ?from China lol
I've tried swapping to pal ect no joy, I've gone through the go4 app security seems OK
So I'm thinking its eather just not comparable or I need to enable or change a settings
There is plenty of black screen issues online but normally its pointing to camera it self I'm blaming the tablet ,and I only have 1 port ,it does take sim card and SD cards have not bothers to use these yet as tested in home using WiFi only

not enough info,did you do a search to find compatability with your tablet?(you never mentioned what brand)does sound like tablet problem

not enough info,did you do a search to find compatability with your tablet?(you never mentioned what brand)does sound like tablet problem
Same issue: I bought a Huawei tablet specifically to use with pro zoom....shows all info but no video feed. The dji chat site had a thread that said Adroid will not work properly with latest Mavic app; only works with older versions of dji go.....can anyone else confirm this?

my tablet info is
version 5.1 Lollipop
manufacturer JTY
brand Uniscom
model S10
hardware MT6592
CPU ARMv7 rev 3 4 cores
Ram 4gb
internal storage 3.92gb
it is an unbranded tablet of some kind , the only thing i have not tried as of yet what i have seen on you tube is to connect the tablet to the rc then after its fully connected via its cable and the rc is on then power on the tablet , this has solved some issues on the older Samsung tabs as a workaround for the black screen issue

just an update i have downgraded dji go 4 app from latest to an much older one ,this theory did work, however i have display now ,but the picture is horrible and blotchy and a very bad delay in video feed yet the quality of feed is saying its realy good, you could run around the house with it come back and still see yourself still running arround on tablet lol i think its safe to say i might return back to my trusty S6 phone this rate

I use Samsung Tab S3. I get app crashes, but it does work. The blanket statement that latest Go app on Android doesn't work is an overstatement.

I've had nothing but problems with my Tab E though. Something Samsung has on that one interferes with the USB connection. Sometimes I could get the app to connect if it pairs as the tablet is still booting up.

I suspect that off-brand tablet doesn't have suitable graphics capabilities.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito