DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Bluff Dwellings in Cow Canyon

interesting, just as long as the structures above the dwellings ,don't decide to join them at the bottom

• Haha
Reactions: Akward59
That was a very nice video. Great colors. :)

Nice popping video and I'm with old man Mavic. You'd want to make sure the top area was stable 'cos there isn't much wiggle room at the bottom.

Is there further development that's not show in the clip?

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi Photo Beaty,
wow the canyon looks fantastic, what a feast for the eyes Thumbswayup The flight is really very well done, you did a very smoth, very good job, compliments!
Tha only criticism: The music unfortunately doesn´t fit!

cheers Paul
If you give me your email address I will send you a perfectly fitting music track! :)

Last edited:
Nice!

Thanks for the comments. I will try to have a better choice of music next time. I will follow up with Jack43 and see what he suggests.

Ok, it has been proven that slow methodical video will loose viewers quickly. You have a great subject with incredible colors but I stared loosing interest. Perhaps the music was to blame.

Ok, it has been proven that slow methodical video will loose viewers quickly. You have a great subject with incredible colors but I stared loosing interest. Perhaps the music was to blame.

I have submitted my weekly VIMEO statistics many times on this forum. viewers per week. Of these, less than 30% finish the play. Here are the analytics of my past 3 submissions. As you can see, most viewers have very little patience! So to everyone out there, no matter how much you fall in love with your work, the shorter and better your film is, the more it will be fully watched.

Here are my Vimeo analytics. Please note the average % watched is about 50-60%. It was a 22% finish for the Sea of Grass (2 1/2 minutes)!!! It was 21% finish for "Fairchild Tropical Gardens." My usual 3-4 minute film and sometimes 2 1/2 minute submissions are viewed by 59 to 362 viewers per week. Got the idea now?

Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 11.35.18 AM.png

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member