DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blurry pics

Ashley.1980

Reactions
Hi guys im new to drones and got myself a mavic pro. First few times out the pictures where perfect. Now they are coming out blurry. Video is footage is fine.
Ive reset the camera gimble and tried it and its still the same

Attachments

• thumb_daf5673c2cd6f8f7_1594407520000.jpg
    thumb_daf5673c2cd6f8f7_1594407520000.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 30
Have you looked at the photo files on your SD card or the ones saved to tour phone ?
You want the ones on the SD card

Have you looked at the photo files on your SD card or the ones saved to tour phone ?
You want the ones on the SD card
I've just a test took a few pics. And just noticed I have 2 folders on my phone.
1 is dji album and the pics in that folder seem good
The other is cache image. And they are blurry. The pics ive just taken are in both albums but the cache folder are blurry.
Sorry hope that makes sence

Yes that makes sense, the cache image is basically a preview image of low quality.
I always use the ones on the drone’s SD card although I do cache to my tablet for the preview’s

Yes that makes sense, the cache image is basically a preview image of low quality.
I always use the ones on the drone’s SD card although I do cache to my tablet for the preview’s
Only some of the photos go to the dji album. Will just have to keep playing about with things to get it right.
Its all new to me. But loving the flying.

And they are blurry. The pics ive just taken are in both albums but the cache folder are blurry.
They are blurry because they are tiny thumbnails.
They are only 160px × 120px.
Your real images are 4000 x 3000.
Look at them instead of the thumbnails.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan