DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bonjour from France!

Nungesser

Reactions
Greetings to all ;

Been a Mavic Pro pilot since it came out, call the Mavic Mini as my new ship - simple, no bells and whistles, just manual flying like I prefer. Its small size certainly helps for those unplanned occasions where you need that shot - now - all from your two coat pockets.

Based for the moment in France - always moving - at the feet of the Alps, within a small community of wise and expert drone pilots.

As an aircraft pilot and aeronautical engineer myself, drones caught my attention because they allow flying as if you're downsized (FPV) or a stable platform from which to shoot dynamic and breath-taking videos.

They also allow people who wouldn't normally be able to pilot real planes (due to medical, practical or economical concerns) the joy and freedom we share when we lift off the ground, looking at things from above, detached, at peace and thoughtful.

It feels nice to be part of the forum ; I look forwards to seeing those videos and photos from higher up ;)

Oh. I've only recently come on here because this coronavirus lockdown has freed up some time, yay :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a Mavic Mini and have enjoyed many flights. You will find all sorts of feedback, advice, and support. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Cheers to all, thanks for the warm welcomes.

I've lost myself in the forum, perusing and ogling over mods, videos and expert shots!

There's a lot of knowledge here ; great material to be inspired from.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from Chicago the Windy City, and now just like you under lock down.
You certainly sound, like you have experience with drones, please share some of your experiences.
As you know this is a world class forum, with pilots from all over the world, we all get along great.
You can even gain more knowledge from others on this site, no matter what experiences, we all have.
Each, of us can contribute to this knowledge base. Have fun, fly Safe.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. You live in a beautiful part of the world. It seems like you have a lot experience, but if you ever have any questions about your Mini feel free to shoot us a message!

Thanks,
FDS Team

Greetings to all ;

Been a Mavic Pro pilot since it came out, call the Mavic Mini as my new ship - simple, no bells and whistles, just manual flying like I prefer. Its small size certainly helps for those unplanned occasions where you need that shot - now - all from your two coat pockets.

Based for the moment in France - always moving - at the feet of the Alps, within a small community of wise and expert drone pilots.

As an aircraft pilot and aeronautical engineer myself, drones caught my attention because they allow flying as if you're downsized (FPV) or a stable platform from which to shoot dynamic and breath-taking videos.

They also allow people who wouldn't normally be able to pilot real planes (due to medical, practical or economical concerns) the joy and freedom we share when we lift off the ground, looking at things from above, detached, at peace and thoughtful.

It feels nice to be part of the forum ; I look forwards to seeing those videos and photos from higher up ;)

Oh. I've only recently come on here because this coronavirus lockdown has freed up some time, yay :)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929