DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Bought my first drone!

nick1notorious

Reactions
Hi there guys,

As the title states I bought my first drone a Mavic Air [emoji4] I finally decided that the time was right and I couldn’t be more happier [emoji2]

As a complete rookie, what tips, tricks or/and advice could you give to this new pilot hehe

P.s. I haven’t flown yet as I didn’t really had the time for it but I did do some research on how to fly [emoji6]

Looking forward to your replies

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

As a complete rookie, what tips, tricks or/and advice could you give this new pilot hehe
Here are some items you might find useful:

Hi there guys,

As the title states I bought my first drone a Mavic Air [emoji4] I finally decided that the time was right and I couldn’t be more happier [emoji2]

As a complete rookie, what tips, tricks or/and advice could you give this new pilot hehe

P.s. I haven’t flew yet as I didn’t really had the time for it but I did do some research on how to fly [emoji6]

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Reactions: nick1notorious
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Here are some items you might find useful:

Wow thanks pal for the info, I will certainly look into it [emoji5]

A lot of people get so excited that they try to get their mavic in the air before reading manuals. I watched a lot of youtube and basically knew all the basics before I even got my drone. Of course you should still read the manual. Make sure to calibrate the IMU and compass, and make sure to remove gimbal clamps. Start in beginner mode and go farther when you get comfortable. Spend your first few flights in an open field practicing basic flying and maneuvers such as flying in circles and practicing when the orientation of the drone isn’t right. I hope you enjoy the drone and this forum!

You will have fun and enjoy yourself. Just stay focused on task, consider what could go wrong and what you can do to mitigate this, and stick to the rules/guidelines.
Finally, keep it close until you are absolutely comfortable with all of the systems.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

I buy, sell and repair DJI products and accessories and also teach people how to fly.

Hi there guys,

As a complete rookie, what tips, tricks or/and advice could you give to this new pilot hehe

P.s. I haven’t flown yet as I didn’t really had the time for it but I did do some research on how to fly [emoji6]

Howdy from Wyoming @nick1notorious, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan