DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-35E

Of course, that's what we do here!!
btw, It took me HOURS to find what I needed for my setup so here are the links of the 3 most important items to get your Smart Controller working with your BT-35e glasses. The earbud is required since you will have no sound from the Smart Controller once everything is connected - simply pair it with your SC via the bluetooth setting.

You can use only 1 USB-C cable in place of the two cable system. If you use this cable Amazon.com: DockCase USB C to USB C Cable 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps 100W 4K Video Data Transfer Charging Cable for MacBook Pro ThinkPad Yoga Samsung Galaxy Note 8 S8 S9 T5 LaCie SSD - 22cm: Gateway and it does not work just turn one of the ends over and it will work.

Just remember irregardless of what power source you're using to power up the module, when connecting the HDMI cable between your Smart Controller and BT-35e module, you will lose sound from the controller.

The BT 35 is listed on the uk epson site for £699 , with the Bt 300 at £599. I’m an iPhone user so don’t really want an android device. How might the BT 35 be used directly. I also find it odd that the 300 is cheaper than the 35!
The 300 has the go app installed but the 35e using hdmi so both the phone and glasses do screen mirroring this is great for Lichi owners like me. No app is installed on the glasses so what is on the tablet or phone is what you see.

Reactions: Rattydude77
.....and things move on. Now you don't need to use the HDMI cable at all just a suitably spec'd USB C cable. That's right, one USB C cable providing power and video - it's an even neater solution !

.....and things move on. Now you don't need to use the HDMI cable at all just a suitably spec'd USB C cable. That's right, one USB C cable providing power and video - it's an even neater solution !
Have you tested that?
I'm not sure it will work the way you think since the USB mode needed on the phone for the BT will be opposite for the mode you need for the remote.

I'm interested in your setup, would you mind posting a picture of it working, as well as a description of the devices that you used to get it to work? TIA...

This was tested my a member named Cagey. You can see the image in the glasses.

USB C to USB C Cable 20Gbps, QCEs Type C 3.1 Gen 2 Cable 100W 5A 1.65Ft for 4K

I got my cable off Amazon.

Attachments

• 1569843525418.jpeg
    1569843525418.jpeg
    963.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Killer deal, just order a few usb-c from amazon, amazing now days how you can post a message that I needed and tomorrow my order will be here, could not do this when I was younger, anyway thanks for this information ,my set was way to much clutter, even tho I only use BT-35 glasses rarely, I will be looking forward to experimenting with this set up

I agree, I hate leads and was amazed myself to hear you could get rid of the HDMI cable. Make sure you get the 20Gbps cable.......there are some people posting that have had a bad experience with the 10Gbps cable.

Killer deal, just order a few usb-c from amazon, amazing now days how you can post a message that I needed and tomorrow my order will be here, could not do this when I was younger, anyway thanks for this information ,my set was way to much clutter, even tho I only use BT-35 glasses rarely, I will be looking forward to experimenting with this set up
su

Reactions: Rattydude77
Agreed - but if you have the Ace Solitaire enclosures for your glasses (which I love to fly with), the external screen is REALLY hard to see to touch. This is where the BT-300 touchscreen being visible within the field of the glasses is really valuable. I have also found that being very firm with your touch, you have far less false clicks than if you try to lightly glide your finger over the touchscreen.
When I ran DJI Fly on the Lenovo Mirage Solo, the Bluetooth controller that comes with Daydream worked great. I know they sell one for the Chinese VR (Nibiru) headsets that is identical to the daydream controller. Might help you with your issue.

Reactions: hhung516
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS