DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Building a water tower

360 Guy

Reactions
I've been fortunate enough to have caught time to video this tower being built before Christmas.
In the coming weeks, I'll try to capture the progress of the build and post it when I can.
The build so far is estimated at 3 months plus.
I'm guessing that the ladder you see leads to a ladder thru the down tube.
If so, you better have everything you need when you get to the work plateform, I'd be tired by the time I got to work up there.
I believe the crane not only lifts the plates into position for welding but is also used to rotate the the welder and yellow scaffolding around the perimeter.
The wind was just starting to pick up, estimated at 12 mph and the Mini was rock solid as the video shows.

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the video.................. https://youtu.be/DuLaCG3o_Os

Last edited:
I've been fortunate enough to have caught time to video this tower being built before Christmas.
In the coming weeks, I'll try to capture the progress of the build and post it when I can.
If so, you better have everything you need when you get to the work plateform, I'd be tired by the time I got to work up there.
I believe the crane not only lifts the plates into position for welding but is also used to rotate the the welder and yellow scaffolding around the perimeter.
The wind was just starting to pick up, estimated at 12 mph and the Mini was rock solid as the video shows.

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the video.................. https://youtu.be/DuLaCG3o_Os
Very nice. It reminds me of a similar video I made a few years back.

They are interesting. The last 15 seconds of the second video is one of my favorite endings I've ever had on a video. LOL!

Last edited:
Good morning to all-
This is the sort of video that shows just how effective our little flying cameras can be. Well done, and I remember Wentzville when we would be going up to visit kids at Mizzou- nice town, Wentzville is.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Reactions: fuzzball
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy