DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Bunkie, LA on a southern winter day

I watched it twice, I really liked the train, Thank you for sharing!

Reactions: GrayHornet
Awesome video!

Bunkie, Louisiana - a very small southern town with great hospitality and hard working people. I always enjoy visiting the area no matter what the season.
I've spent a little time in Ville Platte, Eunice, Mamou, and that area just to the south of Bunkie. It is indeed interesting country, with fine folks and good food.

I like that video and the music is especially good. Looks like a rice field at about 0:55?

I've spent a little time in Ville Platte, Eunice, Mamou, and that area just to the south of Bunkie. It is indeed interesting country, with fine folks and good food.

I like that video and the music is especially good. Looks like a rice field at about 0:55?
It is a crawfish pond seeded with rice for the spawn crawfish. In a few weeks crawfish will be feeding on the rice. Harvest usually begins after March. Storks, cranes and other flyers will swoop in for an easy carry out meal. Thanks for looking...Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Is the Saturday evening radio program from the Liberty Theater still being produced? And the Saturday morning music and dancing gathering at Fred's Lounge?
My wife is from Grande Isle and she remembers Fred Lounge. It's in Mamou she said. ( I still have trouble understanding her accent) I thought Liberty Theater was being renovated sometime back but I'm a Yankee so my wife says.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr