DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying Mavic 2 Zoom on eBay

If the seller is an authorized DJI dealer, yes for sure.

If the seller is not, then you might still be covered under a DJI warranty, but you wont know until you try to register it.

Whatever you do, try to pay with Paypal so you have your bases covered just in case.

If the seller is an authorized DJI dealer, yes for sure.

If the seller is not, then you might still be covered under a DJI warranty, but you wont know until you try to register it.

Whatever you do, try to pay with Paypal so you have your bases covered just in case.
Good advise! I almost went that route but I decided to go to BestBuy. My main reason for that was instant delivery and support for brick and mortar.. online saving a couple hundred is cool until there is no place to see stuff in person anymore. You should be very satisisfied with Mavic 2 in any case! Look at DJI refresh or other insurance options too. Just in case!

Reactions: Former Member
Good advise! I almost went that route but I decided to go to BestBuy. My main reason for that was instant delivery and support for brick and mortar.. online saving a couple hundred is cool until there is no place to see stuff in person anymore. You should be very satisisfied with Mavic 2 in any case! Look at DJI refresh or other insurance options too. Just in case!
good news. According to Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, brick and mortar continue to account for 90% of sales, and all online combined is 10%

DJI has a store on eBay. You can buy the Mavic 2 Zoom from their eBay store here. It'll include a 1-year warranty since you're buying directly from DJI.

Another good option would be to buy from an authorized DJI dealer on eBay.

Reactions: efendic12
Yours is good advice as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Less