DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Call me stupid... But how to extract Quickshot off iPad

Nobbie

Reactions
So, I'm an Android fan, but use an iPad mini for majority of flights with my Mavic pro, simply cause it seems to be sounder software for it.

Previously I use the downlink cache to review, but use the SD card for actual editing and use.

But now with the quick shot feature, it does the work on the iPad but the unprocessed video is on the SD card. (which is great if you forget to turn off the quick shot mode and still want the raw video).

But now when I plug my iPad up to computer I can only access the photo library (iPad library not even dji go's). So those of u who use iPad/go 4, what's the simplest way of transferring the video files off the iPad. Ideally without the use of **** iTunes.

It's stuff like this that makes me hate apple products and love andriod. Plug Android and u can grab which files u need or paste any u want simply.

Go 4 doesn't really have an export feature so I'm stuck trying to get the quick shots off. If there's a button I'm missing feel free to call me stupid, but only after u tell me which button!

Thanks in advance.

Yes, and where is the share button, I've seen it before in go (for osmo mobile) but didn't see it in the go 4. In go 4, u go to edit and then video/photo library... No share feature or at least I couldn't see.

In editor tap "Album" tab. Click Manage, select what you want, and export with the top left icon. Might also be able to tap on a photo and use the share button on top right (I pretty much never use my iOS devices to fly, usually Android)

Ok, and that exports with the "Dji mavic pro" seal on bottom :( thanks for the help. Yeah I may switch now for short flights, but don't like the controller discharge. Normally fly 4 batteries a session, and iPad mini doesn't drain battery.

So if charging some batteries while flying for the day, controller lasts lot longer with iPad. For quick shots though I'll now switch back to phone. Just not worth the effort, and be stuck with that logo ~_~.

Thanks again everyone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929