DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera after water

Tjwilson1985

Reactions
New mavic pro owner and fairly new other than small drones, but started the first flight, everything was good, then I came in for a landing and it lost connection took off and went straight into a tree, the propellers broke and it fell into a puddle. I let it dry, but now when started, no camera picture and the camera goes all nuts! Any suggestions?

New mavic pro owner and fairly new other than small drones, but started the first flight, everything was good, then I came in for a landing and it lost connection took off and went straight into a tree, the propellers broke and it fell into a puddle. I let it dry, but now when started, no camera picture and the camera goes all nuts! Any suggestions?
Water damage sucks. You can not know what part of the drone’s electronics are damaged, because water can get everywhere. Maybe you should contact DJI costumer service. Do you have DJI care refresh? That will save up a lot of money.

Reactions: Tjwilson1985
I do have the care refresh, but I rinsed the camera and that area with distilled water and dried what I could on the outside and figured I'd check it in 2 to 3 days and see if that helps before I contract dji

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1