DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Bug - Mini 2

Guimoufle

Reactions
Hi everyone,

I just bought a second hand DJI Mini 2. I have 24 hours to say if something is wrong so I made few tests. Evrything is fine except that at one moment, the camera glitched completly during 15sec (when I made the camera looking down).

Is this kind of issue common with a Mini 2 or should I be worried ?

The drone I bought looked like it has crashed few times (few small scratches) but the camera is in perfect shape. It worked perfectly except at that specific moment..

Thank you in advance for your help!
Best regards,
Guillaume

Upload a video of the issue.

unable to see the video, but I have had a mini 2 for over two years and I have not had the issue with my camera that you are describing.
Thank you very much for your answer !! It confirms my concerns.. I decided to send it back, I was worried about it.

If you have any way to upload the video let me know so I can share it 😊

I viewed your video and to me it looked as though there was a drop of water 💧 causing distortion. Not until you put the lens up and then back down did it go away. Give it another test, check your lens is free of moisture and give it another shot. Was it raining that day? Doesn’t hurt to confirm.

🇨🇦👍

That is not caused by water.
What kind of memory card did you use? The distortion could be because of a slow memory card, that can not cope with the data transfer from the camera to the card.

Reactions: Yaros

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure