DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera tilt affecting flight controls

Poseiden24

Reactions
During flight yesterday while operating the left camera tilt wheel the AC raised and turned while holding the wheel fully to the left. I found a similar post in the Mavic air help section. As a suggestion taken from there today I tried to calibrate my controller. During calibration as I operated the left camera lilt wheel there was also input showing on the rudder and aileron stick. I would appreciate any suggestions. I was goin to try and record the screen on my iPad to show it in action.

During flight yesterday while operating the left camera tilt wheel the AC raised and turned while holding the wheel fully to the left. I found a similar post in the Mavic air help section. As a suggestion taken from there today I tried to calibrate my controller. During calibration as I operated the left camera lilt wheel there was also input showing on the rudder and aileron stick. I would appreciate any suggestions. I was goin to try and record the screen on my iPad to show it in action.

The flight txt log would be more revealing than a screen recording.

Are you sure you're not accidentally bumping the stick while you operate the wheel?
I am sure.. it occurred in flight and again in radio calibration. I have about 18 flights for nearly 30 miles traveled. This is a new problem. And really the only issue I have had so far.

The flight txt log would be more revealing than a screen recording.
I am new to this so I am learning as I go. I just read that I have to load assistant 2 on my computer so I will work on that tomorrow. I can say that when the issue happened I googled it and there are others on this forum who have had a similar issue.

Radio calibration?
Per the Mavic air forum, where I found a similar post, I tried to calibrate my controller. I set up my controller and iPad the way I have always flown and entered the calibratation mode. I moved both control sticks in all directions and everything was fine. then I rotated the left wheel and only the left with one finger outward until it reached the stop all of a sudden the left control stick showed 100% up and 100% left rudder. In the air the aircraft starts to climb while turning to the left. I hope this answers your question. In the Mavic air forum the guy said he calibrated everything and the issue stopped, I can not confirm. I will try more tonight after work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929