DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t decide? Go with the Pro

Klersch

Reactions
Hi all, after much back and forth, I finally broke down and bought a Zoom. I love the drone, but as someone who was hoping to make a little money with it I now realize I should have gone with the Pro. I have my Part 107 certificate and have tried to get some work for insurance companies. I am finding that my opportunities are limited because the companies require 20mp images. So, if you plan on doing commercial work, go with the Pro or a Phantom.

For business use, the M2 Pro beats the M2 Zoom hands down.

But the Mavics are more hobby oriented. If I were looking to fly commercially, I'd consider something like an Inspire with one of the Zenmuse cameras.

Reactions: Thomas B

But the Mavics are more hobby oriented. If I were looking to fly commercially, I'd consider something like an Inspire with one of the Zenmuse cameras.
Oh, I agree. That is a pretty sporty price point for me, until I get more clients. Or hit the lottery.

Defiantly a Pro .....

M2P is fine for most businesses. Inspire us to big and not very potable. I can do as much as inspire, except thermal. Inspire is way to much money to do what I do. It's nice, but you can't say the M2P isn't for a business. Watch Billy Kyle on you tube. He picks the M2P over his Inspire all the time on jobs.

Reactions: Slade
M2P is fine for most businesses. Inspire us to big and not very potable. I can do as much as inspire, except thermal. Inspire is way to much money to do what I do. It's nice, but you can't say the M2P isn't for a business. Watch Billy Kyle on you tube. He picks the M2P over his Inspire all the time on jobs.
What is kind of interesting is that I tried to pick up a Phantom and they are sold out / unavailable on the DJI site. Not sure if they are phasing it out because of the Mavic 2 or if another model is coming out. I guess we have to stay tuned!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capitalinguists