DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can’t Sync MPP to the RC

ProPlatinum

Reactions
I had sent my Pro Platinum in to the repair facility under Care Refresh after I had a bad crash. I was sent a new drone but I cannot get it to sync with my controller and it won’t connect. I tried to connect them to DJI Assistant 2 but the new version doesn’t do anything except show an animation of a USB moving like it wants you to plug in to the computer. There is no “Start” or any other button to click on.

Can someone tell me how to get it working?

I had sent my Pro Platinum in to the repair facility under Care Refresh after I had a bad crash. I was sent a new drone but I cannot get it to sync with my controller and it won’t connect. I tried to connect them to DJI Assistant 2 but the new version doesn’t do anything except show an animation of a USB moving like it wants you to plug in to the computer. There is no “Start” or any other button to click on.

Can someone tell me how to get it working?

you need to first check that the MPP is showing as a device in device manager, the latest windows 10 has issues with the DJI software, if you go into ports in device manager it should show DJI USB port, but it may just show USB port which is wrong, if this is the case google how to disable digital driver signing and then run the DJI assistant setup again, you may still need to force install the driver, do this by going into device manager right click the usb device and update driver software, then choose i have the driver and browse to the driver location, usually C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI driver2.02 and choose source 32 or source 64 (if you have a 32bit or 64bit system) , you will get a warning about installing the driver just install it.

to sync the controller you need to follow the section in the app for synching, it involves pressing a recessed button next to the SD card slot on the bird.

you need to first check that the MPP is showing as a device in device manager, the latest windows 10 has issues with the DJI software, if you go into ports in device manager it should show DJI USB port, but it may just show USB port which is wrong, if this is the case google how to disable digital driver signing and then run the DJI assistant setup again, you may still need to force install the driver, do this by going into device manager right click the usb device and update driver software, then choose i have the driver and browse to the driver location, usually C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI driver2.02 and choose source 32 or source 64 (if you have a 32bit or 64bit system) , you will get a warning about installing the driver just install it.

to sync the controller you need to follow the section in the app for synching, it involves pressing a recessed button next to the SD card slot on the bird.

Great! I’ll give that a try. I appreciate the answer.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat