DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can anyone recommend a bag that fits TWO Mavics?

snuloo

Reactions
Can anyone recommend a backpack (not a sling) that could fit two Mavics? A bit of background, I am often in scenarios where I am in the middle of nowhere and so a backup Mavic is a must. Still need to pack very lightly though. I needed to pack two Mavics, two controllers, two chargers, 4 batteries, and and two iphone SE's, in one light weight backpack. Anyone here ever pack anything like this? My bud is carrying the portable power cell to charge the batts. I am in charge of this bag though. There are just so many bags it gives me a headache. Any of you young whipper snappers help an me out. Pics would do good too. Let me know thanks.

It doesn't need to be a purpose-specific bag. Just buy a bag that you like. Buy those small individual clamshells for Mavic, RC, and batteries. They provide decent protection, unless one also wants to sit on their bag. Throw them in the bag, done! Any purpose-built bag won't fit other stuff you may need, e.g. camelback, stove and fuel, food, etc. I just use a regular hiking backpack that I like.

Reactions: snuloo
Not a bag.. but does have compartments for dual Mavics.

Griffin.jpg

Reactions: snuloo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM