DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I charge my iPhone while using the RC ?

Isaac94

Reactions
So each time before I fly, I must connect my phone to the RC and then to the drone, so I always use the side plug that's default there, and plug it into my phone, but can I also charge my phone battery somehow ? Or is it already charging automatically while using the RC ?

So each time before I fly, I must connect my phone to the RC and then to the drone, so I always use the side plug that's default there, and plug it into my phone, but can I also charge my phone battery somehow ? Or is it already charging automatically while using the RC ?

What drone brand/model and brand/model of phone are you using?

The Mavics Pro 2 and Zoom have an option to charge the phone from the RC but that's not available with the Mavic Air. Why do you need to be charging the phone during the flying session?
Ahh I see, ok thanks for the info. Oh I just thought maybe the battery would be draining fast if I'm flying the drone ? Or it won't ?

Mavic Air doesn’t offer phone charging unfortunately. Your drone batteries will die before your phone does though!

Not sure what happens if your phone dies mighflight. Hopefully RTH kicks in.

Mavic Air doesn’t offer phone charging unfortunately. Your drone batteries will die before your phone does though!

Not sure what happens if your phone dies mighflight. Hopefully RTH kicks in.

I see, thanks for the tip. By the way, is there a way to display flight time on the battery level bar ? I saw a --/-- thingy along the green line where battery level is at, I only see battery %, but could there be a way to also show the remaining flight time left for my Mavic Air ?

I see, thanks for the tip. By the way, is there a way to display flight time on the battery level bar ? I saw a --/-- thingy along the green line where battery level is at, I only see battery %, but could there be a way to also show the remaining flight time left for my Mavic Air ?

Unfortunately that is not possible but you will get a feel for how long you have left in the air by keeping an eye on the battery level indicator.

My Mavic Air, by default, shows the battery % left, and the flight time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi