DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you adjust the AEB EV change?

kaitlyn

Reactions
I want to shoot more HDR with my mavic as I am disappointed with the dynamic range, but only getting -/+ 0.7 EV from the AEB is pretty disappointing. Is there a way for me to adjust the EV offsets/range?

Related - I was recently shooting where the landscape was mostly in shadow but the sky/clouds were bright. Despite focusing on the foreground, I can now see AFTER THE FACT that the shots were at 1/4000 which made the landscape still very shadowed which was unexpected. If I were to, for example, set the EV at +1 would the AEB work correctly from the +1 base?

Sadly there isn't a way to adjust the brackets. It's really needed. I stretch things a bit because I process in Lightroom, but it would be better if we could set those brackets wider.

mel

Sadly there isnt a way to do this which makes the most fairly useless for high DR scenes. You just have to take several shots manually changing it for each one.

Yeah, manual is the way to go unfortunately. The results from AWB, even if you can live with the small range, are unreliable. It's pretty quick to do once you build the routine, thanks to the wheel control.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuiceThe6One