DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CAN YOU FLY IN MICHIGAN STATE PARKS

toddly1

Reactions
I CAN'T FIND ANY DIFINATIVE DATA ON WETHER OFR NOT YOU CAN FLY IN MICHIGAN'S STATE PARKS... ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED... THANKS MP2 FLIER..

THEY DONT GO INTO ANY DETAIL ABOUT THE STATE PARKS IN MICHIGAN AND NEITHER DOES THE MICHIGAN DEPT OF NATURAL RESOURCES ...

The main concern that generally surrounds other legal issues with drones in Michigan is the State Parks. However, laws and restrictions for each State Park can be vague and unclear.
If that is the case, you’re only choice is to ask at each park.
Or move to a different state?

My understanding is it's fine. I've flown in a state park that has no employees, so not like that matters much, but which park are you looking to fly in?

I think that drones are pretty well publicized by this point, if a place doesn't want you flying they usually go out of their way to let you know you can't fly there.

Here in Illinois, I stopped by the Ranger station and asked. He didn't know but called back 2 days later and said it was okay.

I will be up around New Buffalo in May 2019 on vacation. i want to fly my MP2 and take some pictures..I have flied in New Buffalo, in the pass, are there any new laws that I should be aware of?
I have been checking, but I have not seem any specific.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661