DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you identify this ND filter?

HeadShake

Reactions
IMG_9305.jpeg

I ordered what was supposed to be a set of ND filters for my mini 3 pro. I bought them on Facebook marketplace. It was a nice set of three, however, these are not for the M3P. I’ve lined up one of the filters from the set … on the left then a filter for my M3P and then a filter for my air 2S. I didn’t bother putting one of my M2P filters in :)

Can somebody help me identify what these filters I bought are actually for? Thank you.

Thanks, sort of makes sense by mere elimination I suppose. Do you have an air 2? I would not mind putting these up for sale but what if we are not correct. I do not want to be the guy that sells the wrong part. Truth is it just is not woorth the effort, financially speaking. I can send measurements with calipers later on which should make this a certainty. If someone has an air 2, I would just give them away for the cost of postage. A nice guy on this forum did the same for me when I was looking to buy M2P filters.

Do you have an air 2? I would not mind putting these up for sale but what if we are not correct.

I do, but already have a set of filters.

I can send measurements with calipers later on which should make this a certainty.

If I remember, I'll do the same when I get home and post the measurements to see if the numbers match.

I couldn't find my original DJI filters that came with the MA2, but here are the measurements of the FREEWELL filters that I purchased for the Mavic Air 2.

20230518_160754.jpg20230518_160909.jpg

Your results may vary. 🤔

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa