DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canadian drone law

For the purpose of the legislation at hand, the fact that an aircraft could land somewhere is irrelevant. The only locations that matter are those listed/registered in the NAVCANADA Canada Flight Supplement and/or Canada Water Aerodrome Supplement.
Actually, the definition goes beyond whats listed in the CFS:

aerodrome means any area of land, water (including the frozen surface thereof) or other supporting surface used, designed, prepared, equipped or set apart for use either in whole or in part for the arrival, departure, movement or servicing of aircraft and includes any buildings, installations and equipment situated thereon or associated therewith; (aérodrome)

This is straight from the Aeronautics Act. As you can see, there is nothing that references "registered with the CFS"

Alberta parks = no take off/landing, just like National Parks. Try and find it on the web - almost impossible. However I have been assured by them that it does exist in writing, somewhere.

hello!

this article might help.

Drones or unmanned air vehicles (UAV)

I was talking to the admin of a tour group in alberta and he sent me this link for reference when I asked about drone laws.

Here are a couple of other relevant links that I came across in other threads:
That link expired, I found this--> Contact Your Canadian Legislators

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO