DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Canceled Mavic order

mrcoptermr

Reactions
I've canceled my Mavic order with DJI. I placed it on Feb. 1 (18 days ago) and only got bulls@*t answers every time I tried to inquired about it on DJI Chat. What is a 3rd party seller that has a modicum of honesty? I still want to buy a Mavic, but have had it with DJI.

I ordered my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo from Newegg on 1/17/2017 with DJI being the seller and shipper. I emailed DJI on 1/24 asking for an estimated ship date and received order tracking on 1/25. The Mavic arrived a few days later. Needless to say, I was impressed.

I had the same combo ordered from Amazon since mid-December which I cancelled when I received the tracking info for my Newegg order.

I had one ordered from Best Buy as well. I received a shipping confirmation on two different occasions only to receive a cancellation email an hour later. I finally gave up on them and cancelled the order.

I don't think you're going to find much of the vendors to be of a help either. Amazon is reporting that they will release on March 20 their combo orders. I had an order in with sky boss drones and they were very upfront that they didn't expect any in soon, and were working with back orders prior to Christmas. It's obvious that dji is way behind on production versus demand.

I've canceled my Mavic order with DJI. I placed it on Feb. 1 (18 days ago) and only got bulls@*t answers every time I tried to inquired about it on DJI Chat. What is a 3rd party seller that has a modicum of honesty? I still want to buy a Mavic, but have had it with DJI.

If you are interested I have one BN unopened for sale. Check in classifieds. $1150

I have been waiting 5 weeks for a set of ND filters and a spare lightning connector from DJI.
I gave up on my Mavic order from DJI after 3 weeks of DJI BS and decided that begging someone to take my money was ridiculous. I went to Amazon on January 9th and found a third party seller asking for $1399 for the Flymore combo and pulled the trigger on it. That same dealer is now asking $1800 for the Flymore. DJI is supposedly almost caught up with the orders yet there seems to be a lot of price gouging still going on. That indicates to me that they are still way behind.

Newegg is the lucky new candidate. At least they have been forthright in their dealing in the past. We'll see when (an if) they deliver as promised (5 business days).

I ordered Dec 12, complained Jan 18th due to false dates given. Within 4 days it then arrived and I had full combo kit. I suggest placing direct order, do online chat as I did and dates suddenly change

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I placed at DJI website an order at 26 of Jan, then received a drone at 09 of Feb sent with FedEx to Honolulu (HI, USA) .
And two more batteries delivered at 10th of Feb by DHL
(my mistake I wanted to have only 4, and now I have 5)

But DHL always screw the things up (I had a lot of problems with them in the past.)
So after two delivery exceptions, they clouldn't find my address (FedEx could!!!) I just called them and set the pickup date to grab my package from their office.
Full house though.

Reactions: mrcoptermr
I had one on order from B&H but yesterday saw a lead over on RC Groups that RCDepotHobbies.com had them in stock.

Canceled my B&H order, ordered a Fly More Combo from RC Depot and had a FedEx tracking number withen 3 hours.

MP with Fly More kit and 11 months of Care Refresh: CAD$1700 / US$1270 ( + Shipping).
All original packaging.
About 50 flights so far (10 hours).
Replaced 1 prop so far.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d