DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cancelled my DJI goggles order.....shipping is toooooo long.

Are these the orders that were placed with DJI in May (around 5/15)?

I just checked my order status and they haven't shipped yet. Hopefully soon.

Are these the orders that were placed with DJI in May (around 5/15)?

Yes, this order was placed 5/15 directly with DJI. Just updated to shipping in the past hour or so, still waiting on an email from DJI to confirm but when I check the status on the DJI store it says shipped.

Yes, this order was placed 5/15 directly with DJI. Just updated to shipping in the past hour or so, still waiting on an email from DJI to confirm but when I check the status on the DJI store it says shipped.
Sweet! I'll be hitting the refresh button repeatedly today then!! LOL! Of course I'm heading out for vacation on Saturday so surely they'll arrive and sit at home for a week while I can't use them.

Reactions: JoKhool
Sweet! I'll be hitting the refresh button repeatedly today then!! LOL! Of course I'm heading out for vacation on Saturday so surely they'll arrive and sit at home for a week while I can't use them.
You may want to keep an eye on the tracking because all packages I have received from DJI have been shipped via FedEx and has required a signature upon delivery.

You may want to keep an eye on the tracking because all packages I have received from DJI have been shipped via FedEx and has required a signature upon delivery.
Yea. I'll have it diverted to a local FedEx store that's right up the road from my house if it's on the way while I'm not home.

I've done this several times. Works really well. Thanks for the heads up!

Just got my email confirming shipment from DJI. YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!

UPDATE: Just received my tracking information, its shipping from Atlanta, GA with an estimated arrival of Tues. 6/13.

Ordered mine from DJI with the estimated Jun 10 ship. Payment was processed last week, but still waiting for the shipping to update.

Ordered mine on the 15th of last month and have fedex tracking telling me that they will be here day after tomorrow. (Monday the 12th) = )

Reactions: sacballa
Ordered mine on 5/15 and finally got the ship notice today. They are in the mail as of today. I don't even know what to say about unNORMal and his cancellation.

Ordered mine on 5/15 and also got my shipping notice today. They'll arrive tomorrow.

Looks like DJI actually beat their promised date. I was told 6/20. Very nice!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas