DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CANNOT LOAD V0.00.0400 INTO SMART M2 PRO SMART CONTROLLER

dsrepairs

Reactions
Hello everyone. I am new here and to the whole DJI world. Over the past two days I've tried a dozen times or so to upgrade my controller to .004. At any given time throughout the process my controller shuts down. Is this normal ? It does not turn back on. With every try I get a failed message. During one attempt it seemed to move into another step called transmission. Biggest question is would it be safe to go fly after all these failures? Also is there a solution for this problem ? Thanks in advance

Hello everyone. I am new here and to the whole DJI world. Over the past two days I've tried a dozen times or so to upgrade my controller to .004. At any given time throughout the process my controller shuts down. Is this normal ? It does not turn back on. With every try I get a failed message. During one attempt it seemed to move into another step called transmission. Biggest question is would it be safe to go fly after all these failures? Also is there a solution for this problem ? Thanks in advance
My first update did the same thing I had to use the DJI Assistant 2 to do the update. You can find it HERE

Yes. Should have mentioned that is what I am using. Every try was laptop with USB cable.
Do you have an SD Card installed? If so remove it.

Also make sure you are using the latest Assistant 2 from the link above.

Are you using the cable that came with it?

No change. Controller shut down at 17% although battery is full. Download failed
Well crap. Have you tried to update over WiFi?

Can you fly without this update, or does it not let you?
My SC sometimes says Update Required, but after restarting the drone, it’s Green to go...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+