DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot start with sticks

jayefs

Reactions
I have been flying my MPP for some time now and starting the rotors by pulling the two sticks inwards and downwards - but - all of a sudden I cannot start the MPP this way - I have to start it by pressing the "hover to 1.2 metres button" and stop it by pressing the RTH button so it stops the rotors when landing.

What has changed and how do I fix it?

DJI-GO-RC-Stick-Mode.png

Reactions: ksmusa
Thank you for your suggestion but I want to use the "custom" option as I can set it up to fly more like I have been doing with my model aircraft for over 50 years (right stick forward and turn)
I have been using the "custom" setting for the last 6 months and it is only since I updated a couple of days ago that I have the problem

Thank you for your suggestion but I want to use the "custom" option as I can set it up to fly more like I have been doing with my model aircraft for over 50 years (right stick forward and turn)
I have been using the "custom" setting for the last 6 months and it is only since I updated a couple of days ago that I have the problem
Mixing up tidbits from this thread - you might want to try switching from custom to mode 2, then back again. The firmware update you mentioned might need the controller to be reset (in some way). I'd try the two-stick CSC takeoff using mode 2, then land, shut everything down and reset to custom. It seems counterintuitive ~but "tickling" the settings may get you back on track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daviscj91