DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cannot Update Firmware

darkneo

Reactions
Been trying for hours to update my Mavic to the latest firmware and fails over and over again. Tried different phones, tried restarting and reinstalling the app. Tried with the DJI assistant via PC and it fails as well. Is there a trick to this? I'm about to give up...

Been trying for hours to update my Mavic to the latest firmware and fails over and over again. Tried different phones, tried restarting and reinstalling the app. Tried with the DJI assistant via PC and it fails as well. Is there a trick to this? I'm about to give up...

What is your current firmware version ??

If you are a number of updates behind you will need to contact DJI support as they have a beta firmware they will send you that will get you to a point so you can update to the latest version.

What is your current firmware version ??

If you are a number of updates behind you will need to contact DJI support as they have a beta firmware they will send you that will get you to a point so you can update to the latest version.

You need to go through DJI you are quite a way back on updates and there is a file size issue during the update process if you raise a ticket with support they should send you the beta file.

Reactions: darkneo
You need to go through DJI you are quite a way back on updates and there is a file size issue during the update process if you raise a ticket with support they should send you the beta file.
Thanks, I'll try that.

I had that problem trying to update at workplace, tried it again at home and went right through. Try rebooting your router, I bet it’ll work.

Reactions: darkneo
It just says to restart the drone and retry the update.I'm getting up to 40%. It downloads the update correctly and transmits it. But during the update process, that's when it fails.
Have you contacted DJI support yet to the beta update ??

Slack

Taking the assumption you are using windows, if so if you connect your mavic to your PC, run logjammer, it'll download the update log off the mavic to see where & why it stopped

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin