Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Wait till black friday try to save a few hundred

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

FearlessRobb

Reactions
Hello all
I am new to the thread and new to the big boy drones
I have been saving and within the next week to 3 weeks I plan on purchasing a mavic I've been doing a lot of research and I like the mavic over all the other drones in its price range.
The problem that I have is I don't know if I should just buy the pro now or wait till November 15th when it says the Platinum will be released you get that but if I want the Platinum it seems like I should just wait till Black Friday to see if I can get a decent chunk of money off the pro and maybe they'll even have a deal on the Platinum
What do you guys think

Reactions: JManges
Whatever you decide, I'm sure you'll be happy with the Mavic. I'm amazed by mine every time I fly it. Prices? Yeah, at some point the prices will go down. How far and when exactly? Who knows? I guess it's a matter of how long you want to wait t get that "killer deal." Also be sure to budget for accessories. Extra batteries, memory cards, filters, and a good carrying case are pretty much a "must."

Reactions: mavic53
Yea well when i talk about waiting im talking 2 weeks when the black friday adds come out. If the mavic isnt there im getting it asap. If it is maybe its $700 or something and platinum os $1000. Cant think if i go with the saving or not cause the quieter and 3 min extra is nice sounding

I don't know what has happened in previous years but I really don't see this product as a player in Black Friday offerings. Pricing seems to be more relevant to when newer models come out.

Really you dont think so. They had the phantom 3 on there because they just had phantom 4 come out. Not they have platinum so thinking the reg pro may be out

I made the plunge today. Platinum it is . I did affirm on DJI website with approval and small down payment. I was 60% there on saving and wanted to order ASAP to avoid waiting even longer
Now i just have to wait for this so called payment confirmation and supposedly 20-25 wait time it list :((

I’m willing to bet there are no sales. The Mavic Pro is in Costco, so they’ll move a high volume of them.

I ordered the Platinum as my first serious photography drone, it was an easy choice for me. At this top of the line price range it doesn't make sense to me to try to save $100 since you're already paying so much to get the best, unless your really can't spend that money, in which case you should probably be asking yourself if you really need one at all. I fly a few drones already and to me a few minutes of flight time can be huge especially for photography, yeah most flights it really wouldn't matter much but the few times it does matter it can really make a difference, possibly even save your drone from a crash in a tight spot. Even at the refurbished price it wasn't enough of a difference for me, and if you wan't the stuff in the fly more combo it closes that gap even more.

Get the MPP. Most current and up to date tech. The Pro is already a year old, although it is still a good and proven bird. I have had mine since June and no problems, except for pilot error. Also no issue with software, and I am running most current iOS, FW GO4.

Get the MPP. Most current and up to date tech. The Pro is already a year old, although it is still a good and proven bird. I have had mine since June and no problems, except for pilot error. Also no issue with software, and I am running most current iOS, FW GO4.
I have. If you loost at a posy 1 or 2 above yours i finally ordered it. Just wish the wait wasnt so long

34c8042e4043c83db5dc9297af30ffc4.jpg

There it is. Npw just got to wait for
Payment confirmation then shipping. By the time i get it it will probably be winter with tons of snow on the ground sadley. Wishing i had it now

34c8042e4043c83db5dc9297af30ffc4.jpg

There it is. Npw just got to wait for
Payment confirmation then shipping. By the time i get it it will probably be winter with tons of snow on the ground sadley. Wishing i had it now
The reason its all yellowed ouy i sent it to a friend and didnt want him to know what i paid lol hes looking into the phantom 4

So i was seeing alot of problems with payment confirmation i was surprised to get the email 2 hrs after i paid thats its been reviewed and accepted
Now just need to wait for it to be shipped. Excited but im sure its gonna be a long wait from what i see
bbefdf77273ae97e9190a444fd085531.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure