DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant get approved for NFZ! Help!

Timeline07

Reactions
  • noavatar_small.gif
    Good Afternoon, I just purchased a DJI Mavic for work, we film weddings. I have a Phantom 4 pro that has no issues but I cannot get verified for any NFZ's with the Mavic. Its in a yellow circle that takes up a majority of south florida for some reason. I live in Boynton Beach, Florida. I have tried a credit card and a dozen codes. How can I fix this?

• noavatar_small.gif
    Good Afternoon, I just purchased a DJI Mavic for work, we film weddings. I have a Phantom 4 pro that has no issues but I cannot get verified for any NFZ's with the Mavic. Its in a yellow circle that takes up a majority of south florida for some reason. I live in Boynton Beach, Florida. I have tried a credit card and a dozen codes. How can I fix this?
probably because trump is at marilogo till tomorrow,you know doing his job-playing golf:rolleyes:

Reactions: BeefStew
Besides that, I think the verification server is down

make sure you use the Flight controller sn (find it in the dji go 4 app) when trying to unlock the nfz and not the aircraft sn, happened to me after the latest update I think.

I had the same problem in Hillsboro beach and I tried credit card but could not hit verify. It was hidden. Then I tried sms and could not verify. I know it can be done because I saw a Mavic about 100 yards away flying.

I had the same problem in Hillsboro beach and I tried credit card but could not hit verify. It was hidden. Then I tried sms and could not verify. I know it can be done because I saw a Mavic about 100 yards away flying.
You don’t know what firmware version he was on. Some of the older ones were more lenient.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB