DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant get approved for NFZ! Help!

Timeline07

Reactions
  • noavatar_small.gif
    Good Afternoon, I just purchased a DJI Mavic for work, we film weddings. I have a Phantom 4 pro that has no issues but I cannot get verified for any NFZ's with the Mavic. Its in a yellow circle that takes up a majority of south florida for some reason. I live in Boynton Beach, Florida. I have tried a credit card and a dozen codes. How can I fix this?

• noavatar_small.gif
    Good Afternoon, I just purchased a DJI Mavic for work, we film weddings. I have a Phantom 4 pro that has no issues but I cannot get verified for any NFZ's with the Mavic. Its in a yellow circle that takes up a majority of south florida for some reason. I live in Boynton Beach, Florida. I have tried a credit card and a dozen codes. How can I fix this?
probably because trump is at marilogo till tomorrow,you know doing his job-playing golf:rolleyes:

Reactions: BeefStew
Besides that, I think the verification server is down

make sure you use the Flight controller sn (find it in the dji go 4 app) when trying to unlock the nfz and not the aircraft sn, happened to me after the latest update I think.

I had the same problem in Hillsboro beach and I tried credit card but could not hit verify. It was hidden. Then I tried sms and could not verify. I know it can be done because I saw a Mavic about 100 yards away flying.

I had the same problem in Hillsboro beach and I tried credit card but could not hit verify. It was hidden. Then I tried sms and could not verify. I know it can be done because I saw a Mavic about 100 yards away flying.
You don’t know what firmware version he was on. Some of the older ones were more lenient.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu