DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't get new update on mm

IOS or Android. If IOS I never saw the update alert but when
i tapped on the Fly app in the App Store it showed it.

What is the latest updates for MM and on what date.
Date varied to where you are some get it earlier than others.
version is in post 4.

Reactions: Thomas B
I had problem updating from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8. When I checked on the RC for updates it said I had it already when I went to the store it said already installed. I had to delete 1.0.6 and then go to store and download 1.0.8 and it worked. A little bit of a pain because you have to fill everything out again as if you never had the app.

Still not receiving in MO (IOS)
Did you look in app store and find it then click on it. Thats when i saw it. Just looking at it didn't show it.

I'll check the app store , have to admit never thought of trying that angle:cool:
I checked it several times but when i clicked it it show up. Try it and say what happens.

Reactions: Thomas B
Just completed download and reloaded, still the old version. Says it up to date. Maybe I should try the DJI assistant? I have the app on two devices ipad 6 version 13.3.1 and an iphone 6s+ version 13.4, Would deleting the app again, but this time on both devices may a difference?

Last edited:
Just completed download and reloaded, still the old version. Says it up to date. Maybe I should try the DJI assistant?
Maybe try the DJI site.I don't get whats going on. You should see it.

Yeah the app store shows the new version but it didn't seem to take. I'll repost with results a later on today, wife's got me working in the background too windy outside great day for chores, lol! Just seen the link Thank you dirkclod, Thumbswayup

• Haha
Reactions: dirkclod
Yeah the app store shows the new version but it didn't seem to take. I'll repost with results a later on today, wife's got me working in the background too windy outside great day for chores, lol!
When you do try that scan thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31