DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't login!

gschentag

Reactions
So I've just come back (two weeks ago) from a great kayaking trip.
After pulling out the mem chip and putting in a fresh one (previously used in this drone).
I powered up my Mavic (Marvin) and when I go into the DJI 4 app I am asked to login.
The email field is autofilled in but I can not select the password field to provide one.
And as a result I can't fly except with the Goggles and then only for 50 meters away.

Anybody know anything about this?

My iPhone 7+ was updated to IOS 11.
Again, I just can't access the password field to enter it.
( I have deleted the App and re-installed, it did let me enter my email address again, but not a password.)

Help! It's Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend, I'll be with my family at a remote lake and I'd love to get on Video. But will need to get past this constraint.

Thanks for your input.

Best regards,

Glenn

Did you try tapping the password field here?

DJI-GO-Password-Field.jpg

Same exact thing happen to me yesterday. I removed and reinstalled Go4 and the same thing happened for a while, then suddenly it gave me the password field. I wound up losing the evening in the process.

Had it been a paying job I would've been really irate.

Can anyone tell us why, after working perfectly for weeks cr@p like this happens out of the blue?

Annoying and simply unacceptable IMO.

Thanks, nice to hear I'm not losing it.

Yes, I Tapped on the right spot.
Tried many spots...

(been an IT guy since 82, this is a bug!)

Thanks for the input.

Glenn
Not sure which I am more pi$$ed by. The fact that they are asking us to log in again, or the fact that then they won't let us! LOL.

After tapping the password field dozens of times over the evening, with no success, I deleted and re-installed DJI GO 4.

Now I can't enter my email address or password.

Talk about frustrating! I can only fly by using the Goggles. Because I'm not logged in I am limited both in terms of distance and height.

I'm really hoping a fix is imminent.

Glenn

Make sure your connection is solid and keep trying! It did finally work for me.

After tapping the password field dozens of times over the evening, with no success, I deleted and re-installed DJI GO 4.

Now I can't enter my email address or password.

Talk about frustrating! I can only fly by using the Goggles. Because I'm not logged in I am limited both in terms of distance and height.

I'm really hoping a fix is imminent.

Glenn
GS I went through everything you mentioned, then I followed these instructions and it worked. The part that worked for me to be able to log in was to connect to iTunes Connect your phone or tablet > Go to Apps > and authorize the GO4 App there. That will enable it on your device. What it does is authorizes the GO4 App in your iTunes account.
It's a bunch of crap, but that's DJI and their idiot engineers for ya.

This is what you need to do: Especially the part in iTunes.

We understand that you are having a hard time signing in your DJI Account to your DJI GO 4 App. It does not sound like the kind of experience we would want you to have, and not one we consider acceptable. We are really sorry to learn about this incident and thank you for giving us a chance to transform this experience positively.

Just a heads up, there are many possible reasons why you are unable to sign in to your DJI GO 4 App. Please follow the procedures below in fixing the issue.

1. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the internet when using DJI GO App.

2. What mobile device are you using? Use one of the mobile devices that our developers recommend.

iOS Version
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version.
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S8 ,Samsung S7 edge, Samsung S7, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Samsung tabs 705c, Ascend Mate 9, Ascend Mate 7, Huawei Honor 8, Huawei P8 Max, Vivo X7, Xiaomi 5, Google Nexus 6p, Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, LG V20.

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.

3. Uninstall then reinstall your DJI GO App. Make sure that you have back up all necessary data especially the flight record and video cache.

For iOS device (iPhone or iPad), please:
1. Install and run iTunes and then connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer.
2. In iTunes, go to “Account” > “Authorization” > “Authorize this computer”. Use your apple account and password to complete the authorization
3. (1) Click on the device icon; (2) Go to “App” and then scroll down the page a little bit; (3) Choose “DJI GO” or “DJI GO 4” accordingly;
4. For Flight Record files, please click “FlightRecords” folder; for Cached Video files, please click the “videoCache” folder;
5. And then click “Save as…” then save the files to your computer’s local storage;
6. For Flight Record files, please send us the entire folder; for Cached Video, please send the related files to us. It’s most recommended to use Google Drive for the file transfer.

Please let us know if the troubleshooting we provided able to resolve the issue.

We understand that you have spent a lot of hard earned money to purchase you DJI Mavic Pro, rest assured DJI is doing their best to give you the best possible resolution for this. We only wanted that you enjoy our unit and bring you any inconveniences. Please do bear with us, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Please don’t hesitate to email as back, if you need further assistance or questions regarding our products and services. We hope that we were able to provide you the information that appropriates to your concern.

Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998