DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I have to login almost every time

SkyTime 3

Reactions
for the last few months, my air2s is asking me to login, virtually each I fire up the bird. Not only is it inconvenient, but I'm often where there's no wifi, and it takes a while to get it to recognize my phone hotspot. Any ideas on how to stop this?

Reactions: pommy and JonMu
for the last few months, my air2s is asking me to login, virtually each I fire up the bird. Not only is it inconvenient, but I'm often where there's no wifi, and it takes a while to get it to recognize my phone hotspot. Any ideas on how to stop this?
Read through this article to see if it offers any help.

Same issue with mini SE
Read above article ,still same ,even email DJI with no response, stupid thing is I never log out so why have to log in,just out right plain gipsy outfit that's made this totally pointless to even turn it on anymore,not into restricted flights , yes I check to see if logged in before going flying
No rookie here but this sucks,now looking at non DJI drones ,,dji screwed the phantoms now its Mavics fate , I replied to a post last year on same thing and been going on since,sure puts a wet blanket on the hobby and might take up target practice and if I shoot it out the sky I'll record it so others get satisfaction, I'll even share to dji

I understand the reasoning, but, this is just one more reason why I'll go to another drone system. I had others, but bought this one because of the camera, but it's so much hassle: geofencing, login, all at the times when you don't have a signal or wifi to take care of the problem. and, worse, they don't fix it, they barely respond. Can't say as i like this product, nor would I recommend it.

Reactions: justhangingaround
Ok who suggest it might be phone security not allowing access, post been deleted but I had the email alert ,
Definitely not anyway,device is just fine on that aspect,, Its a DJI thing

I understand the reasoning, but, this is just one more reason why I'll go to another drone system. I had others, but bought this one because of the camera, but it's so much hassle: geofencing, login, all at the times when you don't have a signal or wifi to take care of the problem. and, worse, they don't fix it, they barely respond. Can't say as i like this product, nor would I recommend it.
"I sympathize with your frustration. It's disappointing when a product doesn't live up to expectations, especially with crucial features like geofencing and connectivity. Your feedback highlights important areas for improvement that the company should address promptly."

It doesn't trust you

This gets the attention measured by the degree to which their overall customer base is experiencing it.

Which is to say very little.

Don't misconstrue acknowledging this to indicate any absence of sympathy or understanding of the frustration for those encountering it. Just a recognition of reality.

They can have a set of customers for which this makes their purchase useless, and outrageously so in the opinion of many, and still have a 97% excellent customer satisfaction rating.

I've been in touch with one of my DJI contacts. If this has happened to you, they'd like to get your flight logs. Instead of me playing middleman, please reach out to me and I'll put you in touch with her. She's working directly with the app team.

Email me, [email protected].

Mine has also been doing it for about a year with my RC Pro. PITA when there’s no cell service, which is often where I fly. I’ve had to just fly in the “limited” mode a number of times (as I’ve walked for miles to get a shot).

Mine has also been doing it for about a year with my RC Pro. PITA when there’s no cell service, which is often where I fly. I’ve had to just fly in the “limited” mode a number of times (as I’ve walked for miles to get a shot).
Please send me your email address. DJI wants to get in touch. [email protected]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne