DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cant reload go app

John Gowland

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Glasses arrived yesterday and what a pain they are to date. They worked at first, very strange and difficult to get used to. Reminded me of those images that you had to adjust your focus point till the image appeared. So, I took them out to a field and the latency got worse by the minute until it was a waste of time.

Updated the system and still didn’t work so I thought I would delete the go app and reinstall it. Using the pad on the controller is a nightmare. Maybe I am stupid maybe I have a dud. I must have tried 20 times to create an account with name and password so I could go to the Epson store to get the app there as advised.

One finger navigation is terrible it continuously hit other letters and numbers even when I went off the projected keyboard and around. Then when I used the backspace it duplicated what I, and it, typed sometimes twice sometimes 3 times. Yes, after hitting backspace.
So I eventually registered and tried to download the app.
“No such account exists.”
So I registered again.
“That account already exists”
ffs
registered again with another name, this time via my mac. Same result.
Cant get the app.
So then I tried to sideload it via an sd card so the apk file
dji.go.v4_4.1.15-1027412_minAPI19(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
It is sitting on the sd card on the controller.
I can't see it using any of the the apps in the apps folder.
I gave up.
Can any one help?
Feel like telling Epson to go and self replicate and want my money back.

Reactions: Bcrudgington
Glasses arrived yesterday and what a pain they are to date. They worked at first, very strange and difficult to get used to. Reminded me of those images that you had to adjust your focus point till the image appeared. So, I took them out to a field and the latency got worse by the minute until it was a waste of time.

Updated the system and still didn’t work so I thought I would delete the go app and reinstall it. Using the pad on the controller is a nightmare. Maybe I am stupid maybe I have a dud. I must have tried 20 times to create an account with name and password so I could go to the Epson store to get the app there as advised.

One finger navigation is terrible it continuously hit other letters and numbers even when I went off the projected keyboard and around. Then when I used the backspace it duplicated what I, and it, typed sometimes twice sometimes 3 times. Yes, after hitting backspace.
So I eventually registered and tried to download the app.
“No such account exists.”
So I registered again.
“That account already exists”
ffs
registered again with another name, this time via my mac. Same result.
Cant get the app.
So then I tried to sideload it via an sd card so the apk file
dji.go.v4_4.1.15-1027412_minAPI19(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
It is sitting on the sd card on the controller.
I can't see it using any of the the apps in the apps folder.
I gave up.
Can any one help?
Feel like telling Epson to go and self replicate and want my money back.
I would suggest resetting the unit and starting over again.

Hey John,

Sorry for the issue. Try this for accessing the apk you downloaded.
Also, I have found that if you swipe down from the very top, it will show you the file you downloaded and you can click on it to start the download.

Another easy way is utilizing Dropbox.

1. Simply extract and upload the .apk App to Dropbox.
2. Authorise install from non trusted source on the BT-300 settings.
3. Send the Dropbox link to your own email.
4. Open up your email on the Bt-300
5. Download the Dropbox link to your Moverio BT-300 folder
6. Click on the Downloaded file and enjoy your new App.

Try adjusting the sensitivity of the trackpad so it is easier to navigate the menus.

If you want to factory reset, try

Settings=>personal=>backup and reset

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike357 and ksmusa
You definitely need to adjust the sensitivity of the touch pad

How have you got the Movierio control unit set up in the Mavic controller ?

In order to download the software I have to log in and it is still telling me wrong name or password. Then it tells me
System Error. Please enter the information again.
I will try another email again and again.
I have wasted the better part of a whole day on this......... thing.

In order to download the software I have to log in and it is still telling me wrong name or password. Then it tells me
System Error. Please enter the information again.
I will try another email again and again.
I have wasted the better part of a whole day on this......... thing.

You might want to try the system reset. You might be able to enter the information in as a new user without the complications. Just a thought…

I would have thought the factory reset would instal the go app, but no it did not. Again the controller would not let me log on so I eventually I think I logged on with a work email and downloaded the app and it said...
iconglobal

DJIGO 4 --For drones since P4
Free

Above app will be installed on your MOVERIO soon.

That was almost an hour ago, and no it did not install it on my Moverio.

Eventually!
logged on to the Moverio store and dl it and its working.
Thank you to all.
Working fine now but so exhausted need to go to bed!

Everything on the Epson is optimised based on it's android system, the Moverio store is the only place to download the DJI go 4, you can try side loading less critical apps.
The DJI Go4 was modified to work on the Epson by their engineers, that is why there is less releases I suspect

Thanks lannes I thought that might be the case, you confirmed it for me.

Out this morning to test my new working glasses. Got an hour or so window before the wind kicks in.
I live in a beautiful city. One advantage is a very clean air due to high winds from south west from antarctica and easterly from a big mother desert.
Thats nice but excrement for mechanical birds.
So I have to move my old bones.

Thanks for all your help people, as a novice I would have given up long ago with out this group.

Reactions: WAXMAN
Yo Will.i.am what a relief connected it to my finite keyboard for my tab works great.
Hey I don't have a jack input in my Moveiro controler, ner mind connected to my jaybird ear phones watching 30th anniversary of 2nd Generation on youtube.
At least the glasses are of some good use. Not sure about flying the bird yet, gave me a headache.
Now i need to get a wireless mouse.
Great for watching movies I should be able to connect the MC (Moverio Controller) to my phone hotspot, and watch stuff on the way to work on the train. Is that a chick magnet? I dunno never had one of those.

Yes Iannes thanks.
That dawned on me about 20 mins ago.
May as well get a good one for a 13 inch Macbook Pro arriving on Wed. Olthough the track pads on the Mac's are great. I think they are on lots of machines these days. But you definitely need one for this little one finger trackpad. At best it's
Dīliè.

Well they work but the very dark glasses are too dark I can't see the aircraft hardly at all and definitely not 30 meters away.
The lighter glasses are too light I can see the MP but the instrument panel on the go app is hardly visible and I have tried all levels of brightness. This is in the bright Australian sun. In the golden hours I know they are a lot better.
Any suggestions people? I hope others are benefiting from this thread as well as I.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots