DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cant reload go app

I can understand you Static8 but I am going to persist with them. (when I get my MP back from DJI care)
The day after I realised I was flying into the rising sun and the forward sensors turned off or were not working as they should have. It was still 100% pilot error but It is a bit disorientating, till you get used to 2 realities. What you see and what the bird sees.
I am going to pursue what others have suggested, the T-300 Sun Shield » Rochester Optical as others have suggested such as lannes.
Even as they are the glasses I feel are worth it. As I have said of the 2 shades that come with the glasses, one is defiantly two dark and the other too light.
Going create a new post on how we can all adjust to anything new,
Main thing is to have fun and be safe :)
I have never fancied the goggles, ugly as hell and I don't want to be half blind and totally immersed.

THanks for the feedback, I was curious about the glasses, and with this experience you had, I’m now not going to get them..For the money , its not worth our time ..I also know soe people have both he Moverio and goggles. Goggles are still the best depending which one..

The googles are even more disorientating than the BT-300, at least with the BT-300 you can see your hands, control sticks and the controller and even the AC when it's close by.
You just have to change your perspective and get use to doing that.
I also like how you can look over or under the glasses to see normally

With the googles, you don't even know what buttons your pressing either on the controller or the touch screen, you can loose control quickly
The BT-300 are actually the safer option all round because of the increased visibility

John just had a bad experience, I normally take off visually and climb to a good height before sliding them down and using the BT-300, that way you clear all obstacles first. I don't use them on landing and just push them up again.

DJI Googles are also heavy, cumbersome and dorky and actually illegal to use in Australia without a spotter as you don't have VLOS, no such problems with the BT-300 as you can see the drone through the glasses. So for countries with VLOS flight rules the BT-300 's are easily the best option for FPV flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom