DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cant reload go app

Well they work but the very dark glasses are too dark I can't see the aircraft hardly at all and definitely not 30 meters away.
The lighter glasses are too light I can see the MP but the instrument panel on the go app is hardly visible and I have tried all levels of brightness. This is in the bright Australian sun. In the golden hours I know they are a lot better.
Any suggestions people? I hope others are benefiting from this thread as well as I.
I have the Solitaire Ace enclosure where the shades are attached magnetically. I just pop the shades off to see the MP and back on to see the screen. Although i really like flying with the blackout shield. What would be even better is to have the shades attached to the glasses and able to swing up and down, like those clip-on sunglass attachments.

Reactions: dbcnc1955
Rii i8+ BT Mini Wireless Bluetooth Backlight Touchpad Keyboard with Mouse for PC/Mac/Android, Black (RTi8BT-5)

Attachments

• 635DA4B9-F35D-4386-9CD0-DFE5445EF944.jpeg
    635DA4B9-F35D-4386-9CD0-DFE5445EF944.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 15
Well we certainly need one, that finger thing is very difficult to operate, especially if you need to make a quick adjustment.
I used the glasses for two hours today, the battery is amazing. At 9% power left I switched it off and with one of 7 MP batteries left thought I would fly with my phone but the Moverio had written something into the MP rc and the Go app or Litchi refused to start. Bummer whats going on here?

Rebooted everything and no the MP and its rc refused to read the phone.
However it was a bit of a relief just to fly the MP with no wires, no phone just me and the bird :)
But I would like to revert to the phone after the Moverio, anyone know why this is the case and how to get over it?
Secondly it threw up an error on maximum height, distance and radius.
That also must be related to the Moverio I have not seen that restriction before.

Well they work but the very dark glasses are too dark I can't see the aircraft hardly at all and definitely not 30 meters away.
The lighter glasses are too light I can see the MP but the instrument panel on the go app is hardly visible and I have tried all levels of brightness. This is in the bright Australian sun. In the golden hours I know they are a lot better.
Any suggestions people? I hope others are benefiting from this thread as well as I.

I use these on bright days

BT-300 Sun Shield » Rochester Optical

you mean the dark ones that come with the package? I have tried them but they are very dark. Can you see the MP through them. No way can I. I have to bow my head to see the craft above them. The less dark ones that come in the box I can see the craft and what it sees, but not in bright sunlight. The best view I have is inside which is only good for practice. Outside it has to be the golden hours, then it is good. Still very weird two realities, I have difficulty with one!

Oh Dear :(
Woke up this morning 2 hours before work and finally decided I would persist with the glasses and keep them.
So had about an hour of morning flying, all set up and ready to go and felt very good about the glasses for the first time.
Bang! Into a 20 meter floodlight at my local sports field. Made a horrible noise, lights flashing and no way would that bird ever fly again. Maybe the battery and the sd card are recoverable. So just emailed DJI care for a case number. May use my insurance because the MP has changed its name to MP Platinum :). Its the same price I paid for my original MP.
The glasses are disorienting and I thought I was a good 15 meters from the floodlight post.
But I am accepting 100% pilot error. I was being ultra careful but obviously not careful as I should have been.
Time to get out the old Phantom 3 standard and see how it copes with the glasses.
life has its disappointments but there are always silver linings.

Do take care people the glasses can add more risk as well as more safety!

Reactions: dbcnc1955
I have the Solitaire Ace enclosure where the shades are attached magnetically. I just pop the shades off to see the MP and back on to see the screen. Although i really like flying with the blackout shield. What would be even better is to have the shades attached to the glasses and able to swing up and down, like those clip-on sunglass attachments.

What are you using for a carrying case for the Moverios in the Solitaire Ace enclosure? They will not fit in original case?[emoji41]

What are you using for a carrying case for the Moverios in the Solitaire Ace enclosure? They will not fit in original case?[emoji41]
I have seen people utilize the generic dji Mavic zipper cases to house their glasses with solitaires installed.
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Car...8&qid=1510668129&sr=8-2&keywords=mavic+zipper

18519559_10213176607193407_987642415993752689_n.jpg

I bought this external battery case which is the smallest I could find that fits everything (Moverios in the Ace, controller, cables). I though about using the Mavic carry case but you have to remove the inside molding to make it fit right.

Glasses arrived yesterday and what a pain they are to date. They worked at first, very strange and difficult to get used to. Reminded me of those images that you had to adjust your focus point till the image appeared. So, I took them out to a field and the latency got worse by the minute until it was a waste of time.

Updated the system and still didn’t work so I thought I would delete the go app and reinstall it. Using the pad on the controller is a nightmare. Maybe I am stupid maybe I have a dud. I must have tried 20 times to create an account with name and password so I could go to the Epson store to get the app there as advised.

One finger navigation is terrible it continuously hit other letters and numbers even when I went off the projected keyboard and around. Then when I used the backspace it duplicated what I, and it, typed sometimes twice sometimes 3 times. Yes, after hitting backspace.
So I eventually registered and tried to download the app.
“No such account exists.”
So I registered again.
“That account already exists”
ffs
registered again with another name, this time via my mac. Same result.
Cant get the app.
So then I tried to sideload it via an sd card so the apk file
dji.go.v4_4.1.15-1027412_minAPI19(armeabi-v7a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
It is sitting on the sd card on the controller.
I can't see it using any of the the apps in the apps folder.
I gave up.
Can any one help?
Feel like telling Epson to go and self replicate and want my money back.
THanks for the feedback, I was curious about the glasses, and with this experience you had, I’m now not going to get them..For the money , its not worth our time ..I also know soe people have both he Moverio and goggles. Goggles are still the best depending which one..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fara