DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't take off in PrecisionFlight

Pegasus1

Reactions
Decided to give PrecisionFlight a try and learn about mapping. Mavic is supported. Initially I couldn't get the PF app to connect to the remote, but problem fixed by clearing app defaults. Now I have a new issue. I loaded a short flight plan and clicked Fly, plan uploaded to the drone, then click Take Off. A message pops up to switch off Sport mode, but it's already off. Cycled the switch, no go. Rebooted the remote, Mavic and phone (Nexus 6P) and still get the same message. Can't take off at all unless this is cleared.
No issues flying with Go 4, all good there. Any ideas or experience with this? Really nice-looking app, hate not be able to try it out.

You might want to try drone deploy or map pilot for mapping. Those apps have worked well for me.

You might want to try drone deploy or map pilot for mapping. Those apps have worked well for me.
Thank you. I'll check them out. Not sure why some apps are having issues with Mavic. Another user had probs with Litchi doing weird things like not holding focus after tapping.

Try DJI own Ground Station Pro app, it supports mapping and 3D modelling

Try DJI own Ground Station Pro app, it supports mapping and 3D modelling
Would like to, but there's no solution available for Android. I'm using Nexus 6P which is great with Go 4. I bought Litchi but have never been able to figure it out yet. Can't understand the various modes. If there's a good tutorial how to get it to work, otherwise I blew $25.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas