DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Capturing a shot at 400m directly overhead

No need to do that.
Your app displays horizontal as well as vertical speed
But my Garmin logs that and gives me all kind of stats in an easy form. It is not so easy with downloading the log files from the drone. Unless somebody has an app with stats with avg speed, climbing, my heart rate (is a joke, this last one)... +je

Client wants one single shot at 400 meters. Drone is Mavic 2 Pro.

I have spoken with the local authorities on obtaining a permit for a flight that is 400 meters.

They are fine with the height but I will not be able to move from the take off site. It will be straight up to capture it.

Is anything I should do to maintain a signal with the drone directly overhead at 400 meters?

I would appreciate it if anyone has any advice or comments on this so I can avoid complications or disaster during this commercial activity.

Thanks for any help!
Pretty sure this is controlled by the FAA not local authorities. 400 FEET is only 122 meters so you are way too high for the FAA. The purpose for 400 ft is not to interfere with planes. Big fine if you are caught

Pretty sure this is controlled by the FAA not local authorities. 400 FEET is only 122 meters so you are way too high for the FAA. The purpose for 400 ft is not to interfere with planes. Big fine if you are caught

The FAA does however not have any authority in Singapore.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000