DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Care to share what you named your Mavic?

b452f8fa73ed0917ffedee8da1a8814f.jpg

mine is wytnyt,i didnt name it,dji did so i went with it

Spark = Piglet; Mavic = Pig and Phantom 4 Pro = Bacon - because pigs CAN fly!

Mine is Little Bird. Kind of obvious why.

Reactions: ftttu
Question has been asked so many times already. Please search threads before asking same questions.

Reactions: borzoiboy
as i said mine is called wytnyt and has never been posted before so this learning is new.:cool:

Satellites are referred to as "stars" so I named by first drone - a Phantom 4, "Day Star." I sent Day Star back to DJI due to a cracking airframe, so they returned a new one as a replacement. I call that one, "Day Star II."

Since I'm still using that naming inspiration, I'm calling my MP, "Bright Star." Since I crashed that on Christmas on its first flight, I will also call the replacement "Bright Star" since one flight wasn't enough to go for a name change. Bright Star should arrive tomorrow or Monday.

SkyShark2 since the first one had a core meltdown and the sent me a new drone.

Name? We're we supposed to name these things?
I've never been one to name my machines. But, I get that lots of folks do.

Reactions: cgfriberg
Name? We're we supposed to name these things?
I've never been one to name my machines. But, I get that lots of folks do.
It is just a part of the hobby, but it isn't mandatory. Another hobby I had were MINIs. My first MINI, a green and white '05 hatchback Cooper, was called "Little Green Car"(said with Russian accent) since the lady I purchased it from referred to it as that and was...Russian. My second, a green '07 silver Clubman Cooper, was "Alan-A-Dale" after Robin Hood's buddy. My third, a '10 pepper white and black hatchback Cooper S, was "Gila Monster." My fourth, an '11 blue and black hatchback Cooper S, was "Horizon Blue Sky." Each name had a personal meaning.

Sorry to bore about another hobby, but I believe, as goofy as it is, our DJI birds rate being named. It may be because I'm retired and is one of my main hobbies at this point, but it is just lighthearted fun to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy