DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cars.

nice,my trans am suspension and ground clearance is modeled after the vette
The Vette is lots of fun to drive and really low to the ground which can be a challenge in the pothole riddled roads in New York. I always liked Pontiac style and still would like a '70 Formula Firebird. In 1977 when my cousin came back from the Navy he had a black '77 Trans AM. Man, I loved that car!

The Vette is lots of fun to drive and really low to the ground which can be a challenge in the pothole riddled roads in New York. I always liked Pontiac style and still would like a '70 Formula Firebird. In 1977 when my cousin came back from the Navy he had a black '77 Trans AM. Man, I loved that car!
We have a 70 and a 71 formula both are 400 the 70 is a ram air lll 4 speed. Both super clean underneath. The 70 was zbar with cow sh1t covering the the zbar. Very rare car.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Blown head gasket. Cost me $677 for a motor and 6 hours I got a great car to drive lol. You know I am frugal

Now i did do some filming with the mavic in the shop for special project. Tripod mod is sick inside. I was able to do crazy stuff. For example mounting a transmission to a LSX454 for a 70 vista cruiser. Then buffing a 74 super duty from above.

Vista is crazy to drive. 600hp and can put the power down because it weighs so much

We have over $150k into it. It’s a special project. I can post more when I am able to.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S