DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for mini 2 reccomendation

Erickmwc

Reactions
Hello, so what I'm looking is an inexpensive bag, as small as possible. But the most important is to, obviously, keep the drone safe from scratches, etc.

Here are a few ones I found, what do you think of those options: (all aliexpress links)

Opt 1

Opt 2

Opt 3

If you know others reccomendations, I appreciate any help, but preferable from Aliexpress (I'm not from US or Europe, so I cannot buy from amazon or ebay)

Thanks in advance!!!

I have a verson of option 3 but I only paid about $14 for it on Ebay. I can even leave my sticks on when stored around the house. I use my Mini 2 in a rural setting to check things on a ranch. I sold my Mavic Pro Platinum since the Mini 2 can do all those things in need it to do.

I have a verson of option 3 but I only paid about $14 for it on Ebay. I can even leave my sticks on when stored around the house. I use my Mini 2 in a rural setting to check things on a ranch. I sold my Mavic Pro Platinum since the Mini 2 can do all those things in need it to do.
I have a coupon of U$12 for orders above U$20, so the final price would be arround U$13. Did you liked it? Fitted nicely, specially the drone? I found the outside of that one very good looking

I have a coupon of U$12 for orders above U$20, so the final price would be arround U$13. Did you liked it? Fitted nicely, specially the drone? I found the outside of that one very good looking
Works great for me. But none of those are hard cases so you can't throw it around or put stuff on top of it.

Just a suggestion to think about. I use a camera (shoulder) bag that opens from the top to carry my mini 2. Camera bag compartments are adjustable, so I just reconfigure d it to fit my purpose. I chose to get a mini 2 b/c I can set it up and launch it quickly while standing (no need to put the bag down).

Reactions: waltermitty
Hello, so what I'm looking is an inexpensive bag, as small as possible. But the most important is to, obviously, keep the drone safe from scratches, etc.

Here are a few ones I found, what do you think of those options: (all aliexpress links)

Opt 1

Opt 2

Opt 3

If you know others reccomendations, I appreciate any help, but preferable from Aliexpress (I'm not from US or Europe, so I cannot buy from amazon or ebay)

Thanks in advance!!!
Why do I think this is an advertisement? All Ali express. Member just recently joined. Interesting

Lowepro Adventura SH 120 II is a fantastic shoulder bag that fits the Mini 2, controller and 3 batteries in the various pockets. You can also get the next size up 140 II, which will also fits the charging hub inside the main compartment. A shoulder bag is really convenient as you can access it without taking it off. Both are very compact. The pics are of the 140 size.

Attachments

• IMG_20210417_140153.jpg
    IMG_20210417_140153.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20210417_140200.jpg
    IMG_20210417_140200.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20210417_140208.jpg
    IMG_20210417_140208.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: waltermitty
Just a suggestion to think about. I use a camera (shoulder) bag that opens from the top to carry my mini 2. Camera bag compartments are adjustable, so I just reconfigure d it to fit my purpose. I chose to get a mini 2 b/c I can set it up and launch it quickly while standing (no need to put the bag down).
pretty much what I did, using a used Lowe Pro toploader

Attachments

• mini2 soft bag.jpg
    mini2 soft bag.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Why do I think this is an advertisement? All Ali express. Member just recently joined. Interesting
Did you read the full post? First thing is that I'm not saying they are good or worth it, I'm asking for reccommendations. Aliexpress, at least for my country, has cheaper prices than banggood, dx, or other, but any website that deliveries globally works...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki