DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case for Movario with Ace Solitaire

gjmphoto

Reactions
I have been keeping my Moverios in the Ace Solitaire enclosure in the original Epson case, however, it's pretty tight. I love the Epson case, particularly with the molded well for the control unit and how light yet sturdy it is, but every time I zip it closed, I'm thinking about the wires inside and whether I'm putting undue stress on the connections.

Does anyone have a case to recommend for this - or some assurance that the wires are going to be OK in there? Anyone from Rochester Optical or Epson with a recommendation?

Thanks!

I use a chinese nylon covered Mavic body hard case which fits the Moverios in their Solitaire enclosure, the trackpad unit in a small cushioned camera pouch and USB cable all very snugly. No stress on the connections and just as tough as the Epson case.

The particular version I bought from ebay UK (bigger item in picture) is no longer available but there seem to be plenty of similar ones for sale for around £10 in the UK and US on Amazon and UK.
Unknown.jpeg

Would you mind taking a photo of the way they fit in the case? I'd like to see how it packs up

Closes very easy. I have also seen people hollow out the case, as there is foam that is made to accept the Mavic pro. I myself never hollowed it out as it works great as is, and has plenty of "headroom."

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000