DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Change composition during quickshot - dronie

Reactions
During quickshot - Dronie, it seems that you cannot move the selected object away from the center for better composition. From a Mavic Air youtube video, it allows you to move it away from the center. Do I miss something?

Also, you cannot take pictures under any quickshot mode, even if the drone is done with the quickshot. You have to switch back to Normal mode. Video can only be Normal H264, not H265. It would be nice if the drone can record a video when it is returning back to the initial position.

Which video? Are you sure they were using quickshot mode? However I've never owned a Mavic Air, so I might be wrong. The only drone I've had is Mavic 2 Pro. Mine also can't do it when in quickshot mode. In Point of Interest we can change the angle of the gimbal, radius, speed, etc.

Why make a video and cover your face ??
I am wondering about that too. Someone asked the same question, this guy said he wants your attention on the content, not his face. My guess is that he did that to attract people to the channel or he may have some defect on his face.

Are you kidding me? This video is in Chinese, his face is covered, and there are no subtitles. I'm assuming most of this forum speaks English. Why even publish this? I was not able to follow it.

Are you kidding me? This video is in Chinese, his face is covered, and there are no subtitles. I'm assuming most of this forum speaks English. Why even publish this? I was not able to follow it.
This is not my video. PS01 asked about the video. The point is to show Mavic Air can move the selected subject off-center, unlike Mavic 2 Pro. You can see that without the audio.
No one is forcing you to view it if you do not like it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinskajitka