DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charles checking in from Oklahoma

bizmac2001

Reactions
Hello Mavic family, Charles here checking in from Oklahoma. I am a new user. I passed my FAA part 107 exam last week. I am a hobbyist and may move into commercial at some point hence the license. I am into photography so looking to enhance my shots. Mavic Air 2 is my platform and we will see where I end up. I am eyeing a Mavic 2 I'm just not settle on zoom vs pro. That 1 inch sensor on the pro has me moving in that direct but zoom is such a great feature. I'm torn so any advice would be awesome. That's enough for now. See you all in the forum!!!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland bizmac2001.

Nice to meet you Charles. ?

Congratulations on passing the Part 107 . ?

I am eyeing a Mavic 2 I'm just not settle on zoom vs pro. That 1 inch sensor on the pro has me moving in that direct but zoom is such a great feature.

The best solution is to purchase both. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am eyeing a Mavic 2 I'm just not settle on zoom vs pro. That 1 inch sensor on the pro has me moving in that direct but zoom is such a great feature.
Welcome to the forum, and huge congrats at earning your 107.

Your MA2 offers 4X zoom, in case you weren’t already aware, so I’d recommend the M2P. As a photographer, you’ll appreciate its low-light capabilities. But I encourage you to fly the heck out of your MA2, determine what you perceive as limitations, and see if you really need that next Mavic right away.

Safe flying to you in 2021!

Welcome to the forum, and huge congrats at earning your 107.

Your MA2 offers 4X zoom, in case you weren’t already aware, so I’d recommend the M2P. As a photographer, you’ll appreciate its low-light capabilities. But I encourage you to fly the heck out of your MA2, determine what you perceive as limitations, and see if you really need that next Mavic right away.

Safe flying to you in 2021!
@pelagic_one Awesome advice, I have only been able to get to 2x zoom so I will have to continue to play with my MA2. Thank you for endorsing patience, a lot of the time it is the one thing in short supply. Thank you again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS