DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Chasing my cousin on his Snowmobile on a frozen lake

Looks like fun, both flying and snowmobiling.
Have done that a few times in the alpine areas of Australia, we have a very short snow season though.

Looking at the snowmobile work, it might be possible for some smart artistic type to do some reasonable snowmobile art.

Reactions: 4006448
Very cool,sneeze that snowmobile can move,I'd love to have a go,I make patterns with the 1/5 rc buggy,,,,yeh try some art ,,good fun,great clip

Always loved doughnuts especially if they are Krispy Creams! Great work and fascinating to watch. Good music too. Must have been fun but suspect your fingers were cold!

Dark and Cold, brrrr. Glad I live in Florida. We do it with a PWC, not much use for snowmobiles. Enjoyed it though.

Looks like fun, both flying and snowmobiling.
Have done that a few times in the alpine areas of Australia, we have a very short snow season though.

Looking at the snowmobile work, it might be possible for some smart artistic type to do some reasonable snowmobile art.
Thanks! That's a good idea. I'll talk to him about making some designs in the snow next year.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I tried keeping up with my cousin while he made a few runs across a local lake. He definitely won.

Sorry to say, I would definite not enjoy that cold and dark! Just give me a nice margarita and a Key Largo sunset.
Dale
Miami

Reactions: Big Bro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman