DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheap Prop holders/cable ties

JB83

Reactions
Hey guys, thought I’d share these cheap hook and loop ties I just got off of amazon. They can be linked together to go round the Mavic mini or the Mavic pros. I originally got them to tie my cables together but they have multiple uses.

At £3.99 for 50 of them you can’t really complain.

Adjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG

Reactions: Capt KO
I use the same,with the exception of just wrapping the props to each other.Less chance of putting a bend in the tip of the props(less chance of props contacting body).

Reactions: Capt KO
I use the same,with the exception of just wrapping the props to each other.Less chance of putting a bend in the tip of the props(less chance of props contacting body).

That’s a good point, Thanks for the tip. [emoji1360]

Any chance of a photo? I don’t quite understand. Thanks.

Hey guys, thought I’d share these cheap hook and loop ties I just got off of amazon. They can be linked together to go round the Mavic mini or the Mavic pros. I originally got them to tie my cables together but they have multiple uses.

At £3.99 for 50 of them you can’t really complain.
Yes, those are indeed handy. Good idea with caution of not too tight that might bend the props, as pointed out above. Enjoy your flying.

Reactions: JB83
I'm afraid that tight fixing of the propellers may distort them - twist permanently.

Andrzej

I'm afraid that tight fixing of the propellers may distort them - twist permanently.

Andrzej
That's the fear with all of the holders. Thin blades. Hopefully those of us that are using prop holders will tell of success or failure.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs