DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check-in from Athens, Greece

So, first flight yesterday, in a rather small park near my neighborhood. Didn't go far, just wanted to get first feeling. Mavic was extremely stable, GPS mode, tried a few camera shots, enabled sport mode for a minute, checked obstacle avoidance, tap to fly and visual tracking... what a machine!

It performs extremely well within sunny environments (presumably!), rainy and during snowfalls.
I simply adore it, and carry it everywhere, even on mountaineering climbs... Θα τρελαθεις! [emoji177][emoji576]

Reactions: Hexagon
Hello from Athens!
Just got my first Drone and Im really excited!
Did my first test and Im impressed what they have did!

Reactions: Hexagon
Reactions: Nemessis
Greetings from Athens, Greece,

after 2 and a half months, my Mavic arrived today and I am picking it up from a store near by this afternoon. Really cant wait for the moment. It is my second drone, I used to fly a P3 Standard which was pretty amazing. After quite a lot of research I had a few cheap modes which gave me the opportunity to reach 2.500 meters of happy flying. I sold it after 6 months in order to get the mavic.

Same scenario as soon as I get the mavic on my hands, Firmware update if available, IMU, Compass and other calibrations as well as a few hours on the simulator to test it before starting to fly it outside.

Happy flying to everyone!
Just arrived Athens, does anyone know of any restrictions on Flying in Greece? Hope to be able to take some video and picture of the homelands.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones