DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking IMU & Compass status lost function?

Ronpan99

Reactions
Hi,

I haven't flown in since 6/16/17 until today, but has anyone lost the function to check the compass & IMU status from the start-up Aircraft status. They both say Good, but I am unable to check them and look at the status numbers. I'm using version (v4.1.2).

Is there a way to get it back or to look at them from a different pathway?

Thanks,

Hi,

I haven't flown in since 6/16/17 until today, but has anyone lost the function to check the compass & IMU status from the start-up Aircraft status. They both say Good, but I am unable to check them and look at the status numbers. I'm using version (v4.1.2).

Is there a way to get it back or to look at them from a different pathway?

Thanks,

Shure.
Just tap this area when connected:
a7bafdf66d8d71c1f91dfddbe12105e6.jpg

Shure.
Just tap this area when connected:
a7bafdf66d8d71c1f91dfddbe12105e6.jpg
Thanks I posted on the General forum as well with same topic. This time I added a pic.

I'm unable to get to the status function as before. I believe there use to be another section on the compass and IMU where I can check the numbers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170621-203917.png
    Screenshot_20170621-203917.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Thanks I posted on the General forum as well with same topic. This time I added a pic.

I'm unable to get to the status function as before. I believe there use to be another section on the compass and IMU where I can check the numbers.
Re install the Go App.
All should be back to normal.
Give it a try! Worked for me!

Reactions: Ronpan99
Three dots on upper right.
Tap the drone Icon.
Scroll to bottom: Tap Advanced settings
Halfway down the page: Sensors

There you will find IMU, Gyro, and Compass conditions.

has anyone lost the function to check the compass & IMU status from the start-up Aircraft status
You'll only be able to calibrate the compass from the Aircraft Status section when DJI GO detects a compass error and/or thinks the compass needs to be calibrated. The compass can always be calibrated from the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Calibrate-Compass.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa